Paul T. Finger, M.D. F.A.C.S. cares for eye tumor patients at the New York Eye Cancer Center. In order to be prepared for your appointment, Dr. Finger recommends that you follow these instructions:
- Bring your medical records, CT/MRI scans, blood tests or pathology slides.
- Write down your symptoms in the order they appeared.
- Bring your most recent and best pair of glasses.
- Bring the addresses and telephone numbers of your doctors.
- Bring a family member or trusted friend to help you.
- Check the directions section of this website.
- Don’t forget your insurance information.
- Call us (212-832-8170) if you need insurance approvals to visit us.
We will work to help you get approval or an exception to see Dr. Finger from your insurance company. However, in that we cannot control what the government or insurance company might do, we expect you to be responsible.
When you come to our office, introduce yourself to our receptionist. She will give you some paperwork to fill out. You will find our office spacious and comfortable. Let us know if you need help. We are there to help you.